Dr. Winfried Lippmann
Lawyer and notary
Lawyer and notary public Dr. Winfried Lippmann founded the chambers in June 1976 with the late Michael Hett.
A specialist in fair trading law and anti-trust law, Dr. Lippmann is married with two children. After his studies from 1968 to 1973 he completed articles in Hanover from 1973 to 1976 and completed his doctorate in anti-trust law. A connoisseur of red wine, his hobbies also include cycling and golf. Should you require information on French red wine in addition to legal advice, Dr. Lippmann is certainly an expert.
- Lawyer and notary public
- Specialist for administrative law
- Lecturer at the University of Hanover
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of "Wir", the Laatzen Industrialists Economic Forum
- Bearer of the Order of Isabel de Católica, awarded by His Majesty the King of Spain
- Lions Club Hannover Expo
- Confrérie de la Chaîne des Rôtisseurs